Tonight I got some prep work done on the left elevator trim motor bracket for mounting the cover plate nutplates and dimpling the assembly.
I had previously located the nutplate holes around the opening to attach the access panel.
In the image below is the motor and supports that will get riveted to the access panel. These holes that are clecoed will all be dimpled.
Not a lot of pictures tonight to show how the work progressed, however this part was pretty straightforward.
With a little bit of time left before I had to quite for the night, I started getting parts ready for the trim tab assembly. That’s going to be my next steps.
Please comment. I love to hear from my readers. Thanks again for coming along for this ride, you make my work worthwhile.
Leave a Reply